topless

Drove home topless (I mean top down), with the crisp after-rain cool breeze. Dropped my stuff home, went straight back down. Couldn't get enough of it.

Key in ignition, engine rumbling, top down, Our Lady Peace's Gravity (alternative rock) pumping through the ICE (In Car Entertainment system - like I have any), and I headed off in my lil MGF to the long windy highways near home. Singing my heart out, flooring the gas pedal, car just hugging the bends, hair flying everywhere with the fresh air on my bare skin. *ORGASMIC* THE ultimate driving experience. (would have been perfect if I was behind the wheels of the Ultimate Driving Machine!)

Autobahn baby, I neeeeed you!

Someone once said "Nurul, I can't see you driving anything else but a convertible, cos you can't park a sedan!" - DL.

Comments

Popular Posts