hello stranger

I have:

Walked on the streets, talked to a perfect stranger.
Commented on random blogs with a corny one liner.

Said hi to the weirdest nickname in the chatroom.
Flirted with the cute waiter and “asked” for the bathroom.

Messaged someone I don’t know on Friendster.
Began a verbal exchange by “accidentally” misdialling a number.

That and more, new friendships have sprouted,
Come meet me; I've just gotten myself started.

What’s intriguing about this game is to see
How they react to the above and me.

-laydeh-

Comments

rizal_a said…
hehehehehhe i've missed our long talks....n it helps dat u r a distraction by urself *wink*
creme brulee said…
i think the reactions are positive as far as i can tell ;)
Mr Hobo said…
how come i never get all these from a stranger ... damn!!!!
laydeh said…
gee man dudes, i had no comments here. Didn't realise til someone pointed it out.

o btw my line's been barred - bloody maybank2u.com hasnt transferred my fri payment to maxis. sigh

rizal- call me anytime.. we can still chat

creme - i'll take u to a great place for creme brulee

hello awang + hobo.
mr hobo: don't u have random bloggers commenting on ur blog too?
laydeh said…
oops i mean i had no idea i had comments

Popular Posts