industrial designer

To those who don't know, I've been offered an Industrial Design position with a boutique (exclusive) design house (SWOT Design Group), something which was really hard to find, and luck had it that it's a firm where I can adapt well to, as well as envision myself to have one fine day. I begin 22nd May 2006

Told my Celcom supervisor about my offer and I could see it in her eyes that she was quite sad, but this is something I must not lose out on. An opportunity that I must not miss.

Anyhoots, I'm off to the land of Singapore tomorrow, seeing Camille and her Aaron and meet up with her friends. My Danny won't be able to make it in back in time so I'll use all this weekend to have a good bonding time!

Cheers friends! Celebrate this wkn for me on my new job!

Love ya all!
Me

Comments

StephM said…
Ur going to Singapore May 22nd???? Aiyo, i get to kl may 23rd...timing sucks...btw who's danny?? Hehe...good luck there yeah..take care...catch up with u some other time i guess..ta..
laydeh said…
Cuz, no I've already been to SG n am back. Hahaha... I shall tell you when u get here!

Popular Posts