ideal getaway




what's your ideal getaway? mine's to the beautiful islands of the caribbean. lush beaches, sunny days, just the perfect setting to a romantic retreat. i mean, heck i'd love to see Paris, but then again, it's the cliche honeymoon destination.

on my mental easel:

- can't stop thinking bout my ideal this n ideal that. mainly it's about my ideal wedding, honeymoon, garage etc. doesn't hurt for a gal to dream eh?

- bout how i'm so happy now. i can wake up late, stroll down to the bakery near my place n grab a nice continental breakfast at 8am in the morn, read a good book too and get into work on time. I come in at 9.45 when work starts at 9.30 and it's considered early to come in b4 10am.... now then, where's my special someone who's supposed to join me for these lazy morning breakfasts? tell me, where on earth are you? always in n out of town. ugh.

so here i am, during lunch, and my whole office is having a ps2 challenge within themselves, and i tell ya, it gets superbly noisy! i don't join in cos my hand-to-brain coordination is kinda under par in that department...

p.s someone wants me to take 'em to the land of the hobbits. unfortunately, that person would have to wait at least 10 years b4 i can afford it! ha!



Comments

Popular Posts