courtesy

This is something a lot of Malaysians lack. First hand experience last night. Friends asked me out for dinner, so ok, plans were made to meet at their office. Waited for 1.5 hours and I had to call em to say, "Look dudes, you're busy with work, let's call it off."

What stinks is that:-
a) They all saw me walk in and said hi
b) They had no decency to tell me they had work and made me wait that long
c) They didn't come out to apologize they can't make it. I had to call them to call it off. And no apologies on that end too.

All I needed was a sorry I can't make it. Nope. Nothing. Really thought better of them. DID anyway.

Nobody is at your beck and call, it is only polite to let them know if you can't make it. Happens all the time when parties are arranged. No one calls back to say sorry they can't make it. Is it that difficult? Just shows how much respect you want out of me for you.

Tadata

Comments

Jellimac said…
how awful!!! that's my main pet peeve! i hate it when people keep me waiting, and i hate keeping people waiting too. and yes, with a cellphone, it's all the more easier saying, look im caught up at work, or hey, i'm gonna have to cancel.

hope it didnt ruin the rest of your night!
laydeh said…
HEheh hey babe, it kinda did. Sigh. It's all good. You made my wkn! Can't wait til u get back in 2 wks!

o, check out x-eyedvision.blogspot
That's the one I told ya bout.
Love ya

Popular Posts