goodbyes are hard

I've been on an emotional roller coaster today: my last day in Celcom. First were the "Oh it's your last day today?", then came the "Thanks for the lovely card", and not long after, the long awaited drinks + lunches that just didn't get to materialise over the last 3 months. And then came the "Don't go, you sure you don't want to join us in this team or that team?". I have no idea how much longer I can choke back my tears and not get sentimental over it. Had a hard time handing over my documents and explaining how my filing was structured.
It also didn't help that I had such a scrumptious lunch, full to the brim and was introduced to a very quirky blogger, whose posts made me laugh non-stop, which got me weird questioning stares from my colleagues, and with a bloated tummy, I was about to burst.
So it's a day of joy and sadness. One thing for sure, I surely will miss my fellow work mates. Thank you for making my stay here worthwhile. My verbal punching bags: thank you for being there when I needed to vent out all that pent up frustration. Did me good.
Ok I'm off to pull myself together before 5.30pm.
Til you hear from me on Monday at SWOT.
Love ya all

Comments

Popular Posts