i forgot my blog password

Random rantings:

- Ever find driving on an empty road, music turned on full blast + singing your heart out really therapeutic? It's been my solace the last few days, especially when my Miko is in Singapore. There's so many signs, calling me to relocate to the better cousin of Malaysia, and somehow my heart is calling me to move there and join my lovely Miko and live our childhood dreams of being housemates. My first daughter is to have the name Miko in her name. I'm 1/8th Japanese apparently.

- Am on an emotional roller coaster at this point of time; it can only get better from now on.

- I am in love w my new bling Starwalker. The Mont Blanc salesgirl can't stop flirting with me, which I have to admit; am really flattered. She's cute too!

- My manager asked today, what hantaran from my hubby-to-be would I want? (Hantaran - part of the Malay culture where the bride + groom exchange gifts as a token + symbol of providing for each other, there's a certain no. of gifts each side has to give .. I think).
Gift no. 1: a blueprint plan + scale model of the garage to fit the cars I am to fill it with :). The rest will be thought of when the time comes.

- Weddings. Well, mine to be exact. I went for a craft exhibition in Melbourne in my 2nd yr. Stumbled upon a gorgeous rubber stamp of a wedding dress, from then I couldn't stop thinking of my dream wedding. Perhaps I've been planning it for quite a while now, but who knows, it may come any day soon.

- Simon Brook: my closest uni friend. Called him today. i MISS u! Visit me dude!

ok I'm off 4 now.


Key:
Miko = Camille = my closest life friend - upgraded from childhood friend to closest friend to best friend and now to life friend. Why harp on the past when there's still the future?

Comments

Jellimac said…
And in my books, "Longest Friend" - we met on a September in 1992! FOURTEEN YEARS! I know that in some aspects we've grown different ways, and I'm glad that's never affected us. Here's to many many more years to come!

miko
laydeh said…
Hehehehe hello life friend. Can't wait to see u this wkn n paint SG red! :)

Popular Posts