developments

Change is good; and even better when you really need it. I hope to get mine soon. Been lining up for my turn for quite a while, but then again, you are the initiator in your own life, everything else somehow falls into place. Was brimming with thoughts yesterday, so had to spill it all out.

Victim: Alexandra Lee Eu Wei Abraham (I hope her hubby to be doesn't have such a long surname!)
MSN: Me: Woman I need to talk to you
Alex: Ok
Me: After work, 6.30pm KLCC
Alex: Ok
Agenda: Swapping of guy notes
Our low down on current situations
Result: Two giggly gals on cloud 9, uber SATC style. Great therapy session. Ended up doing what we do best
since college days: retail therapy


My usual therapists/counsellors are: Miko, Alexandra...(and more but these are the usual ones). It's great to really catch up with good old friends. Realise that those who've known you for so long mean so much more now, as they've known you longer, know you better.

Reminiscing the past:
After class Alex + I would hurry over to the LRT bus stop n head off to KLCC, skirts, high-heels (yes imagine us climbing 4 flights of stairs with em), heavy textbooks, walking round aimlessly in KLCC, talking bullcrap, playing with makeup,clothes, shoes....scouting for a real good bargain + oggle at cute guys. Of course, planning out our "pick up strategies', which I usually follow thru but Alex backs out. Still do it till this day sans textbooks. Classic Alex + Nurul Girly Session.

Yesterday:
Re-lived it. Should make it our standard antidote to the downs in life.

Today:
Woke up on a brighter note, full of hope; something I thought I might have lost and am afraid of losing completely.

Comments

Popular Posts