hot temptations, sweet sensations

On a date, do I
: flirt excessively?
: wait for the other party to make the first move?
: "tell me more bout yourself"... where do I even begin? more like: what do you wanna know about
me?
: stare into space + act like i'm cooking up some conversational piece? (when in fact i'm phreaking
tongue-tied?)

i think i'll just crawl back into my useless state of mind.

I mean, it's not like I haven't been there/done that before. When you think you're pro at it, something said/done just catches you off guard. Ugh, I'm gonna shuddup. Burning sensations are infiltrating through me. Ain't thinking straight. Indulging myself into listening my song of the moment:
Jem's Come On Closer - how apt.

" Come on closer, I wanna show you, what I'd like to do
You sit back now, Just relax now, I'll take care of you"
.....

" Gonna take it slow babe, do it my way,
Keep your eyes on me, your reaction to my action, is what I wanna see"
...
" Hour after hour of sweet pleasure, after this I guarantee you'll never wanna leave,
Shut your eyes and think about what I'm about to do,
Sit back + relax I'll take my time, this lovin's all for you..."



Comments

Popular Posts