shoes 101: chocolate for the feet!



- black leopard 4" slingback heels
- shiny red 4½" pumps
- beige strappy bombshell 5" stilettos
- skin tight knee high boots
...now where's them fishnet stockings? + the corset? + my foot massage? hmm...

yeah, had fun labelling my shoeboxes with the abovementioned labels this weekend (+ lil sketches included too!).. am running outta storage space for my never-ending shoe collection. and yet my eyes can never stray from a pair of sexy sexy heels. grr. i should
prob convert the guest room into my walk-in-shoe-robe. mum won't be too happy.

.. ahh .. we women.

Comments

Anonymous said…
thank GOD for jimmy choo and manolo blahnik :)
www.nurustunjung.blogspot.com
btw, have you heard immi's speeding cars?
www.myspace.com/kyong
laydeh said…
hi stranger,
yes i LOVE that song. i wonder if she has it as a bonus rack on her current cd?

Popular Posts