birthday wishlist


yes the time is nearing to my dreaded 23rd bday. ugh

my bday wishlist:
i) to have a hottie land on my doorstep with my fave flowers (calla lillies)
ii) to reincarnate my baby mgf
iii) to have another beautiful lazy monday brunch with that same hottie last week + for him to do (i)
iv) to not have to work for a week... or two
v) to go on a romantic holiday with that hottie
vi) to take my best friend out for a shopping spree
vi) to go on a massive shopping spree - calla lillies
- stock up on L'Occitane's full Almond Range
- get Chanel's Coco Madamoiselle Parfum
- get Tiffany & Co's Frank Gehry's ring in white gold +
diamonds (shouldn't have popped in while i was in SG)
- shoes + more shoes
vii) to convert our guestroom into my personal walk-in-wardrobe n stash all the stuff from (vi) + more
ix) to see that hottie more often...
x) to enjoy life a lil bit more with a special someone

Comments

Popular Posts