time for a new change

something happened last night that opened my eyes. it didn't sit too well with me. made me think twice bout who's real in this world + y there's too many

- fakes
- duplicates
- die hard wannabes
- 2 faced sneaks
- superficial politics .................around town.


over the last week i bumped into too many of the above, i saw it in my director, my 2 seniors in the department, + a so-called friend. y can't ppl be true? what has the world come to?all for the love of money... ego... reputation... i call it greed. just be careful, u.

so i thought, it's time for a change; for me to revamp

1)my life.

- starting new job mid oct

- meet new peeps/make new friends

- what's with my so called *ehem* guy introducers (aka pimps) ... i aint seeing any progress so u aint getting fees man! casey-harpal. tsktsk

2)my current friends.

- confronting friends + finding out who's truly a friend

3) my blog.

- a new do

money stinks. it's evil. pp would do anything for it.
oh, + i'll slowly re-do my blog.
i feel old.

Comments

PheXius said…
1) You gotta make better choices in terms of pimps! lol

2) Revamping is always a good idea. Just don't forget about old friends/buddies (*waves hand*)! =P

3) Attempt a "ends justify the means" perspective. Sell your soul for a few years, save (no impulse shopping! no designer bags! No expensive paper!), then take the money and do what u REALLY want with it!
laydeh said…
hahahhaaa! yeah man.. hear me casey + harpal?

i will ABSOLUTELY try to save.
hewhwehh... what i really want? get another soft top! n u'd better practice getting out of low cars so u can sit in the next one.. hahah (however long that would take me to save.. so u have a span of a few yrs to master the art of getting out of a sports car)
PheXius said…
Never! I will not bow to a car... the car must bow to me! lol

Yes yes... i will chant my "gracefully..." mantra with dilligence

Popular Posts