1st day (round 2)

ah i've been thru so many first days. this time it's for the second time at the same place + with a much warmer welcome too. so many ppl seem to stop by my desk. things are picking up, things are getting interesting. it always gets interesting in the first month or so. heard my old company is pretty much tripping over the work left by me and the team, due to reasons with regards to management.


my body somehow ain't responding ot the drastic waking up times now. was able to snooze in til 8.30am with SWOT, now i have 1.5hrs less of sleep. i miss my fluffy pillow at 8.30am! but then again, i get to come home way earlier *grin*. still come home to pamper meself with a self oiled body massage... hehe.


so i've been labelled passionate...yes i am. a hopeless romantic.. and always will be. so count ur blessings if u're one of the lucky few :)

Comments

Jellimac said…
I like your new blog look! And I love the little present from last Saturday - simple, yet one of the most meaningful gifts I've received.

Thank you for knowing and truly understanding me :)

Love ya!
m
laydeh said…
it's been a great 14 yrs of knowing ya, and hope the number doesn't stop there. will always treasure u, love u always.

as for my blog look - everyone thinks it's very me... hmm

Popular Posts