it sucks to grow up

“Everybody knows
It sucks to grow up
And everybody does
It's so weird to be back here” -Ben Folds: Still Fighting It.

This year is the beginning of getting even older.
Sigh.
-> Returned to KL for good
-> Joined the working rat race
-> Turned 23
-> Began the dispersal of green packets to kids for Hari Raya

Gone were the days when I was able to sit down in a corner, gleefully opening up my green packets + of course, count the number of Agongs (Kings) I had. Hmm ok my Malaysianised version of “counting the Benjamins” pun just didn't fly too well there.

O, but it ain’t that bad…. yet. I can still collect them red packets from my Chink-nese side! Aha! Other benefits of being single, to be able to collect CNY red packetsJ I should start a list on the benefits on being single. Better rake in as much as I can b4 Mr Right comes-a-knocking at my door + Nurul decides to hook up.

Comments

Popular Posts