what's your personal satisfaction?

Nothing beats doing what you love best. Passionate input results in fulfilling satisfaction, no matter what great lengths one has to go through for perfect execution.

*digresses for a bit:- i hear fireworks?!?!?!?!?! to mark the world cup i presume. First match up within the hour. Not my cuppa tea.

Ok I seriously think I'm suffering from lack of sleep. I myself don't know what I'm blurbing on about. Worked til 4am last nite and left the office late today (demanding client issues: guess it's just a matter of time before we let her go). I'm not complaining. In fact I'm thoroughly enjoying it. I was warned of the long hours, but heck, time passes by too fast when you're having fun at work: yes doing work n not just PS2-ing; don't forget, I suck at button bashing.

I have to admit, I'm seriously living my dream job - a good mix of work + play. But where's my dream guy? Allo, please come-a-knocking at my door!!!
You came and you disappeared. Did I scare you off?

The great things about work are:
: showing ur face at 10am is considered early
: t-shirt, jeans + slippers are part of the office attire
: any form of challenges are encouraged, especially ps2 related ones. initiators: bosses
: blasting music from your pc speakers and singing our heart out is a norm
: coming in after lunch due to staying back at work the previous night is perfectly acceptable
: doing errands in the morning is fine as long as you inform admin
: opinons + ideas are highly regarded.
the list doesn't end there, just as long as you get your work done, and clock in the minimum 8 hours a day.

sad thing today was that I grazed my MGF. Poor baby, damn tight office ramp!

P.S Feed me with new music!



Comments

Popular Posts