what a whirlwind

Apparently I'm not updating this blog often enough.
*bows down*

Here's my latest happenings:
Apart from just being in the design-drafting team, I am now to *snicker* "how-do-you-do" to clients as well as design, but this time, to conceptualize design + plan more (ha seems that my planning skills are to be fully utilized here..... hmm.... ) Yeap, now I'm gonna do the whole end-to-end thingamajig senior designers do. Deep inside I'm grinning from ear-to-ear.

So this company of mine wants to groom me, let's hope I still have my whole life, well social life at least. Otherwise how am I to meet all them eligible buggers?

Things have been rushing past before my eyes, it's only been a month at my new workplace and it feels like it was 3. Yes I have days where I'd have to stay back past midnight but heck, I'm enjoying it to the brim but those above me can see I'm not one to sit in the office day in day out. Hmm... I wonder what gave them that impression. Me walking to other people's tables and just giving em a smile? How do you respond to someone saying "I love your megawatt smile?" ... My female colleague said that to me yesterday. *blush* I wonder why....

Ok dokies folks, I gotta prep up for 2 diamond events today, ahhh the BLING!!!! I'll just drool all day.
tadata
I promise to see you soon





Comments

Anonymous said…
i can watch u drool all day hahahaha anyway, best wishes on ur new portfolio in SWOT
laydeh said…
u wanna watch me drool? ew

Popular Posts