sassy night out

yeap, another girly session w Alexandra tonite, topics were:

- oo let's have cake, but then again I need to lose weight (but we still have cake all the same)
- how much boob will we lose if we lose weight: I don't wanna lose em!
- ahh, my dream 'home' (holiday home somewhere in the tropics: caribbean/mediterranean)
- our perfect weddings (flip thru the mag's bridal section)
- what i'd wear on my honeymoon - nothing
- ideal men *drool* where are they?
- weird men (strangers who stare at ya)
- whom to flirt with (sexy men- ha!)
- shoes! shoes! shoes! (nurul has to stop buying!)
- need to plan a trip to melbourne n get my contemporary kimono top!!!!! : oh when oh when oh when
- dressing up to work: revive me trenchcoat? should also try fishnet stockings! perk up d office a lil *wink*
- how I'd be making more trips to SG o_O

twas another good girl bonding session.....



random thoughts:-
- thank you for getting back to me.. I was worried sick. pls try to not let this happen again.
- i miss u, call me
- what to write about in this post





Comments

Anonymous said…
I sympathise, dear...nothing more frustrating than wondering what's going on all the time.

Too little consideration in today's society I think. :(

Popular Posts