musical crescendo



i'm living as if i am music. 'O8 started slow like an intro but i can't wait to get into that addictive hook/bridge, like the many mind-numbing hooks Roisin Murphy has in her songs that i'm totally addicted to now. oh yes, i've been on a music rampage thanks to my delightful cousin josh. he's been my prominent music guru all these years. i just spread the love ;p

yea back to it... ya know there are some musicians who passionately perform their hearts out with their music. i wanna be like one of them. just that i wanna do that with my designer side. heh. designer. i really do miss calling myself that. to be engrossed + passionately at that too, in my future endeavors.

- it started with my conference room.
- now i've got a job lined up + someone wants to work with me on it cos he 'digs my style'.. hehe. *blush* great compliment + thanks dude, am honoured that u wanna work with me
- i've had an ex-colleague calling me up to join her as a team for 3D work in one of the biggest events/exhibition design companies to work on the world expo 2010
- i have an idea that i need to brainstorm with myself first
- i wanna design some prototypes + paint

i wanna .. i wanna ... i wannnaaaaa

Comments

Popular Posts