i...

i've been searching for quite a long time
something i've been trying hard to find.
and yet there is that deep....... deep dark hole
that can't be filled, to make me once again, whole.

i don't know what it is, i don't know where to start
to find the answers to my lonely, aching heart
am i searching for truth? am i searching for an unknown sea?
no i think firstly, i really need to find the real me.

i thought i knew her, i thought i did
or perhaps maybe, a small bit of her slid-
into a gaping well, that seems to be bottomless.
and climbing out, is seemingly to be of no success.

relationships come, relationships go
and yet i can't stop thinking of you so.
we've both parted, to our own ways
but please, tell me, you're here to stay.

its been a whirlwind rollercoaster this year,
new beginnings, tough hardships; maybe more, i fear.
for i can't wait for this all to be over
to give me a new breath of life, and moreover
i want u + me, to remain close, forever.

Comments

Popular Posts