07: q3 + 4 – it’s a wraps!

alrightey, I realized I’ve been moping about quite a tad in qs 3+ 4 - but i'm over it, so I’m wrapping it up in a few words (paragraphs more like it) *refers to black book, since Xmas eve is so dead @ work ha!*

:work:

mobileTV-content + services exec-cum:-
photographer / script writer / videographer / video editor / graphic designer / interior designer / artist! what next in ’08? no freakin’ idea!
all these slashes should account for a bigger pay rise too? o how i wish. i sense that my job scope seems to invisibly expand every other month, not only from my immediate supervisor but the gm + snr vp … hmmmm.. don’t forget other departments too.


internal product mkting-bloody maybank! nicked my agent m moniker, i knew i should have done something bout it when it all started b4 they released it! now i have to re-brand my internal marketing projects! ugh ugh. need to ooze them creative juices..

PAto2bosses-and other bosses too? i swear i’m overused here….

:boys:
ah for the last month i’ve been taking a break from the boys. needed some ‘me’ time so i can regain my prowess abilities for ’08! :P the last month’s been pretty shitty in this department…

what sucked was:

- mr wedding fling: over n out.gave some BS saying he’s not ready for a relationship…. only for me to find out a few months later he’s marrying his ex.
- mr ex-bf – has a new lady in his life. I’m happy for him
- misterS casual-dates: all hooking up in time for xmas..haha

:life:

- hair croppings: looking for a new ‘do.. will see what i’ll pop up with next yr – in dire need of a revamp.
- baby mgf: is baaaaccck! but back in the workshop for an air-conditioning fix
- social networking – it’s spreading + an fb addict at that too! + there’s something, actually, quite a number of things one can do with the power of social circles.. hmm. i feel there’s a big plan at the back of my head, something that’ll keep me on my feet on this one…. *hummmm*

- solo time-out sessions – need them to bring me up from my downs
- fav hangout spots: palate palette, the loft for TAG, … similar scenes, rewind n replay

now, coming to the more recent developments… met this very interesting/quirky/outta-the-box boy genius whose brains i would LOVE to pick, digest n regurgitate. there’s this extensive energy bout him that’s intriguing to observe, n yet he’s so focused.. this young ‘net entrepreneur… khailee. as for me, i know i’m not quite at the optimal place in my life… perhaps ’08 will shed some light on me. i’d like to have some of his secret potion to life!

nur, mah evil twin, i know u’re reading this + thanks for being there for me this whole yr. i swear, if u didn’t challenge me to do ’07 differently to the previous 23 yrs of my life, i wouldn’t be where i am now.


camille, the ever loving best friend, i love u to bits! ’08 paris, we’re coming! O, my SG stints shall start early next yr, better warn ur housemate :D

Comments

Popular Posts