ms. judged, ms. interpreted, ms. read, ms. taken

it's funny how ppl misjudge u by thinking that they know ya from the various minimalist posts on a discussion board, a brief encounter at a gathering + so forth. like u can wholesomely 'tag' a person by these short lil snippets .. tsktsk. + i realise that i'm meeting more n more shallow ppl these days.. what happened to the good ol' hearts? taken i presume. grrrr
things are starting to get a tad too routine for me. work. party. work harder. party even harder. then i enter my low zone, which doesn't really last long enough. hmm. then i have these bouts of solitude to regain my energies...even tried a wk's stint to sg.. nope that one didn't quite work out. i seriously can't imagine doing this for the rest of me life! o crikey! hope the singlitis syndrome doesn't get to me either.
can't wait for the day when i wake up at whatever time i like, not knowing what the day's gonna end up like, what's in store for me and only to take it as it comes. ooo i'm sooo longing for that!!

mmm... i still haven't found myself

Comments

Popular Posts