07: play

07: pls do me good
so, did the whole NY ‘celebrations’ with hardly any fun. 4 NY appointments + chose the wrong one. damn. can’t the new year at least be kind to me? i mean, heck i barely enjoyed my SG stint. work kept calling- unnecessarily. but all in all that week:
- i kept in contact w. mr misdialing accident: met + had a lunch date.
- mr. abovesaid leaves for shanghai. damn high flyers!
- shopped too much
- enjoyed my stay w the best friend

so, 07, i’ve made plans for my first day; it better be good. Q4 was the worst time for me in 06.

07: kickoff as of 2am 1.1.007
- NY party countdown was 10 mins behind time
- 10am: shopping stint: by head female’s orders
- midday-arvo: either meet up w long lost friends or entertain the neighbour on his last day in kl
- 9pm: coffee date: this better be good!

till then, i hope ur new yrs started well. my wishful thinking: 07 to be a smacking yr 2 erase all bad luck from 06.

07: resolution
- to be that full fledged yuppie i envisioned myself 2b@ 9 y.o


sleep tight me fellow readers.

Comments

Popular Posts