on being a graduate...

went for my uni alumni dinner the other night. met some interesting people. here r some of the colourful conversations that went around during & after the event. my thoughts in blue.


- “come early, meet my better looking younger brother” so i did… only to find out that i already know him. has it come to the point where available good looking bachelors are becoming extinct?
- “i work in the marble industry, will tell my next gf that she can get the biggest stone she wants, just come with me to the quarry” man i really pity her
- “oh so you’re the one w d hot car last time round” not my car hun. but thanks for remembering d car & not me.
- “what you’re only 23?” ummhmm… yeaaaaa. underaged for u?
- someone’s running a dating service - “would you wanna try ur luck?” sorry mate. m single & available, not desperate, but here’s my somewhat ‘short’ criteria list. if u manage to find some1 who passes all the items on that checklist, call me.
- “if u see someone u wanna get intro-ed to, let me know” hmm.. it’s ok i think i already know quite a number of ppl here, if not i’ll manage on my own
- “if u can’t find any potentials, there’s always me” oh great! y is there always an underlying motive?
- “how bout this, i get ur criteria checklist met & then u can take me out in ur lovely car & a nice dinner” i ain’t ur sugar mummy?
- “o so i c u’ve always had that cheeky smile” after somehow seeing my purse pic of me & my best friend. pickup line number…999? … next pls
- “after last night’s alumni dinner, i bet ur phone’s been off d hook” actually, i'm having coffee with u now & my sms-es can’t stop beeping, so wud u rather b having coffee w me or be one of the sms-ers?
- “there’ll always be an open invitation for u 2 crash at my place when u come to visit Melbourne” oh… okaay. i'll let u noe when i’ve bought my ticket.. or more like when i can afford one
- “did i forget to mention i'm a pretty good cook, o n I’m great at giving massages? ” as long u can do it everyday man
- “gal, u need to be pimped out!” do i … really? whatever 4?


do i have “lonely, guy desperately needed” stamped right across my forehead? darlings, if the right gentleman comes along, n we click, it’ll happen. right now, i just want to be me, & 4 some1 who wants me for me. kapisch?

Comments

PheXius said…
Don't fret woman! You are not alone! Look at it this way... least you're not a magnet for middle-aged red-necks *roll eyes*... sighs...

Missing you heaps!

Love
G.
laydeh said…
hey babes! haha. i myself am looking but aint getting the right sorta catch man. perhaps there's a hole in my net. i dunno.
grrrr

Popular Posts