bad car wkn

Ugh. Friday = bad day.
a) Decided to pop into Celcom to say aloha to my ex-colleagues before work, only to accidently park in someone's reserved spot, and the owner parked in front of my car, blocking it.
b) Had to track the owner down, only to find that i) she wasn't at her desk, she was at a meeting
ii) her cell was turned off
c) So I had to wait 2 hours before I could get out.
d) On the way to work from the city, I had to bypass my area to get to work, and all of a sudden, my MGF spluttered, spat n died on me. Timing belt snapped (just when I was gonna send it in for servicing the next day)! Ah what luck!
wkn comes along
--------
Sat: dropped my MG to the mechanic, and I tell ya, it was a real heartache to see the back of my burnt orange bum of a car with the hazard lights blinking, on tow. With a heavy heart, I was listening to soppy love songs, which didn't make my grey mood any better... knowing that it may be the last of my good old ride. I shall pray hard that it'll still be downstairs, waiting for me to drive it, topless.

Sun: Had a heavy brunch (parents' belated anniversary brunch), popped by to the nearest shoe store, to come out with... another 2 pairs of shoes. I tell ya, when I'm out w mum, shoes seem to always follow us home in a bag. Geez. then.... *drumroll* F1!!!!!!! Awesome kickass race!!! Was damn happy when Alonso's nuts fell off *ehem* his wheels I mean, (Dad's conspiracy theory is that some 2 Renault pitmen got paid off by the prancing horses!) Then just when MSchuey was driving a pretty good race, he pushed his car too hard. And yup, his car died-ed too (first was mine, then his.. what a bad wkn for cars)..... but but but... my sexy Button won!!! (My deepest darkest secret: - to unbutton Button).
-------
Movies I wanna watch:- Click (already been booked for this)
:- The Lake House - someone better book me for this!
:- Take the Lead - any takers?

Comments

Popular Posts